Thursday, July 28, 2011

Your Soal and Mine

Your soul is perfect, pure, and untainted. Inside you is the angel you will become when you die. I don't believe that any one person is bad, evil, or deserves to go to a "hell". I don't believe there is a hell. In the Bible it states that God made us in his immage. Okay, great, so why aren't we all sitting around a breakfast table in heaven listening to harp music and being, well...perfect? After all, God is perfect, right? Yes. So if we are made in his immage, why are we not perfect? Why does the Bible stress the point of our inability to be perfect here in Earth so much? It's becouse of the Devil's involvement. The Devil is a fallen angel. It is my theory that he was not the first fallen angel. I think God's angels started to loose value in there perfect immortality. They stopped being grateful for it, grew bored, and started messing around. Well, that certaintly couldn't keep happening! So God, being the all powerful God that he is, simply destroyed all the fallen Angels. That's not cruel, it makes sense. It's like qurenting flu patients from healthy patients so it doesn't spread. But it did spread. So God had a better idea. He sent one of the fallen Angels, Satin, to a place under that Earth, a place opposite to Heaven. Than God made the Earth, and sent all the good angels down to earth. He created bodies for them, and allowed Earth to be a sort of middle ground between Heaven and Earth. There, Satin and his demons could make bad things happen and screw with the humans. God would always make sure that life was balanced out, otherwise he would be being cruel unstead of teaching a lesson.
Every Bible story tells us the same thing, that when bad things happen it's becouse of Satin. You stopped listening to God and listened to Satin. These stories build up a hatred to Satin and a never ending love to God, while also building up the strength in your faith. These stories also tell you theres a reason for everything. Theres a greater picture we all fall into. That's true. It is my theory that we are all on Earth to both learn a lesson and complete our mission. The mission we must complete in order to teach the lesson to others. The lesson is so that when we are accepted back into heaven, we are never tempted to become fallen angels.
Perhaps every thousand years or so God makes us repeat our lesson, so that it sticks in our minds. We may be perfect, we may have been made in Gods immage, but the Bible makes it clear that there is a reason why he is God and we are the Angels. He teaches, loves, takes care of, and heards us.
As to hell? Well, there can't be one. To have a hell would mean that God made an evil human. To have a truely evil human, you would have to have a truely evil Angel. Why would God send a fallen Angel down to Earth? He wouldn't. The point of Earth, in my theory, is that this is our lesson to learn. Teenagers a sent to highschool, most of them dislike it, but when they graduate they have learned many things. (Yes, even the slackers. No matter how immune you think you are to learning, it's still shoved inside your skull every single day. Sometimes you just don't notice it.)
But what if the Angel falls while on Earth? Can't happen. God balances all things. Life and Death, happiness and sorrow, good and bad, and everything in your soul. There is no truely bad person on Earth. Satin is meant to make us do bad things, and yes we can try to ignore him and focus on God. But we will always sin and do bad things. Illness is bad, and Satin gives it to us. The mentaly ill sociopath psychotic killer has done many many bad things. A lot of people, my close friends included, would say that that person is most certaintly going to hell. Well, no. Satin made the person do those things, and God allowed it becouse it had to happen. For everone to learn there lesson on Earth, bad things must happen. For bad things to happen, peoples must do bad things. But there are no bad people.
Remember back when I said everyone has a mission? And that you have to accomplish it? Well, that psychotic killer I was mentioning, he completed his mission. His mission was to be a psychotic serial killer and kill a lot of people (in my example). The mission doesn't allways apear to be fair or right or good, but it still has to be done. And most of the time, the people who's mission it is to do bad things, don't know there doing it. Or don't know it's wrong. Or...well, you get my point. They didn't just wake up one morning and decide it was there job to kill. They just did it.
What about dying babies and children? They didn't do anything? Sure they did. They died. If you give birth to a child and it dies in a matter of seconds, than there mission was most likely to die. Otherwise, God wouldn't have allowed them to die.
"How can there be a perfect heaven? My idea of perfect is different from yours!" No it's not. Here on Earth you can't immagine there being one place where everyone thinks it's perfect. But than again, you don't know what your true soul is like. I like mint chocolate ice cream, horror movies, and snuggling up with my (at the moment non existant...) boyfriend. My friend Shayne likes rasberry cheesecake falvoured ice cream, sappy chick flicks, and having an inteligent convirsation with (my ex boyfriend...) her boyfriend. How can she and I posably agree on whats perfect? Well, when we die and go to heaven, I guess we will see.
Suicide. I believe it is horrible and sad and I will always try to pervent it. My friend Jason has tried it, I have tried it, and my baby brother has. Lets face it, this world is hard! It's sad and cruel and sometimes just to much to handle! But don't give it up. God won't let you die until your mission is completed. Therefore, I will always try to pervent someone from killing themselves (I wouldn't be able to NOT help). If it is your mission to committe suicide, I will (and realy, EVERYBODY should) try to stop you. It it is your mission, God will make it happen. But I'm not going to play God and try to judge if I should leave it be or not. It's not my place to decide if someone needs helping or not. It's just my job to help.
Your soul is a wonderful, perfect thing that will one day be exepted into Heaven. Dying isn't a punishment for doing something wrong, it isn't natural. It's God saying you did your part. Heaven is the reward! I don't cry when people I know die, I didn't cry when my dad died. I was happy! And yes, people avoid me and call me crazy when I tell them I'm happy when people die. But it's true! They completed there mission and now get to go Home! How could I be sad about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment